The theme is maintained throughout the game, though as you progress in levels you uncover strange graffiti within abandoned areas of the Aperture Science labs regarding the cake.
Even at the very end during the credits, the cake is mentioned in the funny song that accompanies the credits.
The Cake's Recipe
- One 18.25 lbs package chocolate cake mix.
- 1 can prepared coconut pecan frosting.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil.
- 4 large eggs.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine.
- 1 2/3 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Don't forget garnishes such as:
- Fish shaped crackers
- Fish shaped candies
- Fish shaped solid waste
- Fish shaped dirt
- Fish shaped ethyl benzene
- Pull and peel licorice.
- Fish shaped volatile organic compounds
and sediment shaped sediment.
- Candy coated peanut butter pieces, shaped like fish.
- 1 cup lemon juice.
- Alpha resins.
- Unsaturated polyester resin
- Fiberglass surface resins
- And volatile milk impoundments
- 9 large egg yolks.
- 12 medium geosynthetic membranes.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- An entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands'.
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced.
- 2/3 cups granulated rhubarb.
- 1 tbsp all-purpose rhubarb.
- 3 tbsp rhubarb, on fire.
- 1 large rhubarb.
- 1 cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb.
- 2 tbsp rhubarb juice.
- Adjustable aluminum head positioner.
- Slaughter electric needle injector.
- Cordless electric needle injector.
- Injector needle driver.
- Injector needle gun.
- Cranial caps.
- And it contains proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals; that will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue.